Instructions VR Box
Now that you own your very own VR Box you can start downloading apps and step into another world. The procedure is very simple, no need to scan the enclosed QR or bar code, just google VR Box on your smart phone and let the fun begin!
Go to Google: Type in VR Box Apps then look through the hundreds of free apps. Find an App that you would like to try and download it to your phone.
Some of our favorites include:
1. Cardboard Camera – This app allows you to capture your own picture in 3D 360-degree Virtual Reality. VR photos taken with the cardboard camera app are three-dimensional panoramas that can transport you right back to the moment the picture was taken.
2. Deep Space Battle VR – The ultimate Virtual Reality space shooting game! You must defend the galaxy and wipe out the enemy starships that are ready to shoot you down.
3. Travel just about anywhere you desire and see and hear the sights as if you were there in person. Simply google VR New York (you can then replace New York with any place you would like to visit) and choose the free app. Once downloaded, your travel options are endless. Go ahead and give it a try!
4. VR Subway Surfing – A hurricane has hit New York City and flooded the subway system! Luckily for you, you brought your surfboard.
5. VR Bowl – Skip the squats and get a great leg workout with VR Bowl. This is the only app we are aware of that even works if your phone does not have a gyroscope.
6. Roller Coaster VR – Like roller coasters? This app takes you into the jungle and lets you go on a thrilling ride on an old rickety roller coaster, turn up the volume and immerse yourself in the sights and sounds!
7. In Mind – Endure “miniaturization” and leap into the mind or body of an infected human. Follow the instructions to save your humans life!
Because there are hundreds of downloads we have only listed a few that we have used. Streaming movies and video through your VR Box is also suggested however may use up your cellular phone data.
YOU TUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttpW0bHFwfk
As always you can contact our office at any time for assistance at info@ArinscoOptics.com or (239) 257-2312
***Please remember to remove the clear film on both of the optic lenses before use.
***There are some games that may require the use of the controller that is also for sale through our office. This controller only works with the android phones and not the IPHONE.
***Arinsco Optics highly suggests sitting when playing whenever possible to avoid any injuries that could occur.
Helpful You Tube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jX0zP2r6yw